Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'll start off by saying...

I've always found that if you can't find anything to talk about, just talk about a mutual hatred of something. Two people who fall within social awkwardness and can only relate through a mutual dislike of a person place or thing usually works out pretty nicely.  For example, I could start off my first blog post by saying I very much dislike the Westboro Baptist Church.  And, unless you're a a dipshit Westboro follower, I'm sure that we've just hit a mutual agreement with each-other.  But at the same time, rich and exciting conversation is sparked by disagreement.  So, I could then say that I hate Dane Cook or Nutella and we'd then have something to argue about.  But I don't want to argue, I just want to share my opinion and hopefully have some people who agree with it and embrace it the way I do.  So, if you're interested in what a very insignificant and time-consuming person has to say, stick around.  If not, well, then that's okay too.

P.S
I fucking love Nutella.

1 comment: